- Deutsch-DT from ESCHA
- ESCHA Group appoints further managing director
- SPE connectors from ESCHA
- ESCHA Group over 100 million Euros in 2022
- New Director Sales EMEA ESCHA
- Connectivity 4.0
- Product Premieres at SPS 2022
- Connectivity for the food processing industry
- World Premiere at InnoTrans 2022
- Overmolded connectors in Deutsch-DT design
- ESCHA and duotec establish attractive manufacturing capacities in the heart of Europe
- ESCHA Group generates record result in 2021
- Test Lab
- How to find us
Individual cable harnesses from ESCHA
The connectivity specialist ESCHA does not only offer unique single-ended- and double-ended cord sets, it also offers manufactured cable harnesses adapted to individual customer requirements. Complex wiring structures can easily be realized with these harnesses. Overmolded connectors from ESCHA can be combined into inch-perfect cable harnesses facilitating and speeding up fitters’ work. It is possible to label cables through a variety of markings and printings simplifying allocation of cables and contributing to reducing installation time as well.
Meanwhile, single cord sets are no more used in many applications, but readily made harnesses. Typical examples of this are wind turbines or the railway industry. ESCHA manufacturers cable harnesses for wind turbines with a total length of over 18 meters. In the railway industry, the variability is very high because individual cable harnesses are often required due to the different specifications for individual wagons. Cable harnesses have many advantages over single cables: They need small space and can be installed more easily and quickly.
Individualization upon customer request
Upon customer request, ESCHA equips overmolded connectors in cable harnesses with markings, printings and protective hoses facilitating installation even by unskilled staff. In order to make sure cable harnesses can be directly installed, they undergo a hundred percent electrical test at ESCHA. On demand, they are packed and shipped as customer individual sets.