- Deutsch-DT from ESCHA
- SPE connectors from ESCHA
- ESCHA Group over 100 million Euros in 2022
- New Director Sales EMEA ESCHA
- Connectivity 4.0
- Product Premieres at SPS 2022
- Connectivity for the food processing industry
- World Premiere at InnoTrans 2022
- Overmolded connectors in Deutsch-DT design
- Individual cable harnesses from ESCHA
- ESCHA and duotec establish attractive manufacturing capacities in the heart of Europe
- ESCHA Group generates record result in 2021
- Test Lab
- How to find us
ESCHA Group appoints further managing director
In times of rapidly changing market conditions and framework conditions, the ESCHA Group, headquartered in Halver, Westphalia, is repositioning itself by expanding its management team. With Dirk Aldermann, ESCHA appoints an experienced production and supply chain expert to the management board.
For many years already, Marco Heck and Dietrich Turck have been managing the business of the company group in Germany and abroad as managing directors of ESCHA. Since July 3, 2023, Dirk Aldermann now strengthens the management team and is responsible for the departments production, supply chain and quality within the ESCHA Group. With a degree in mechanical engineering and business administration, he has many years of experience as a manager in the industrial environment in the areas of production and materials management. Dirk Aldermann previously held executive positions as well as management responsibility at internationally operating companies.
Dietrich Turck is in charge of Finance and Human Resources as part of the new business allocation. Marco Heck has been appointed CEO since July 2023 and is responsible for strategy, marketing and sales.