- ESCHA Group appoints further managing director
- SPE connectors from ESCHA
- ESCHA Group over 100 million Euros in 2022
- New Director Sales EMEA ESCHA
- Connectivity 4.0
- Product Premieres at SPS 2022
- Connectivity for the food processing industry
- World Premiere at InnoTrans 2022
- Overmolded connectors in Deutsch-DT design
- Individual cable harnesses from ESCHA
- ESCHA and duotec establish attractive manufacturing capacities in the heart of Europe
- ESCHA Group generates record result in 2021
- Test Lab
- How to find us
Deutsch-DT from ESCHA
Extreme load - maximum of reliability
Today's commercial vehicles are flexible, intelligent and fully connected and must withstand harsh operating environments on a daily basis. Shock, vibration, cold and hot temperature ranges, water or mud, these machines have to operate reliably under any condition. To meet the exceptional high demands in terms of connectivity for Mobile Automation, ESCHA extends its portfolio by further typical rectangular-connectors in Deutsch-DT design.
The ESCHA products do not fall back on field-wireable components – as usual in the market. Instead, ESCHA developed an in-house solution that offers a smart possibility of manufacturing factory-assembled connectors with highest IP protection classes. This avoids long supply chains regarding the components and ensures a high availability.
The new product family is available with different pole counts (2-, 3-, 4-, 6-, 8-, 12-pins) as straight male and female versions. In addition, 2- and 3-pin female variants are also available with LED and protective circuitry. All connectors in Deutsch-DT design meet the high demands of protection classes IP67, IP68 and IP69. The molded release tab prevents unintentional disconnection under load and increases safety. An also molded dovetail can be used for installation. Optionally, the products are also available with an M12x1 threaded grip body for protective hose mounting.