- Deutsch-DT from ESCHA
- ESCHA Group appoints further managing director
- SPE connectors from ESCHA
- ESCHA Group over 100 million Euros in 2022
- New Director Sales EMEA ESCHA
- Connectivity 4.0
- Product Premieres at SPS 2022
- Connectivity for the food processing industry
- World Premiere at InnoTrans 2022
- Overmolded connectors in Deutsch-DT design
- Individual cable harnesses from ESCHA
- ESCHA Group generates record result in 2021
- Test Lab
- How to find us
ESCHA and duotec establish attractive manufacturing capacities in the heart of Europe
The ESCHA Group and duotec acquire highly qualified manufacturing capacities in Central Europe. duotec and ESCHA will jointly acquire 49 percent of the shares in SVI Hungary Kft on 1 March 2022, in Ajka (Western Hungary) by the SVI Group. Over the next two years, duotec and ESCHA will also take over the remaining 51 percent. Carsten Bremerskov, Vice President of Sales SVI Group: “The transaction is good news for SVI, duotec and the ESCHA Group as it will create new investments and business areas for SVI Hungary. I would like to congratulate our three groups on this successful transaction.”
Central location, short distances and 20 years of EMS competence
duotec and ESCHA will jointly increase production for SVI Hungary Kft. in the future and invest further. The first projects are already underway, as SVI Hungary Kft. with its approximately 120 highly qualified employees have a lot of experience, especially in the assembly of electrical and electronic components. From now on, duotec and ESCHA customers will be able to take advantage of further attractive benefits: diversified and stable supply chains with the highest quality. In addition, the entire transaction will be handled by the well-known duotec and ESCHA contact persons.
"In times of allocation and interrupted supply chains, access to regional production sites becomes more and more important. Therefore, we are pleased to welcome SVI Hungary, a competitive site to duotec," says Philipp Mirliauntas (CSO duotec).
"The ESCHA Group has experienced continuous growth in recent years. We are pleased that with the investment in SVI Hungary we have the opportunity to expand our production capacities in Europe and to continue the growth course we have embarked upon. Thanks to the excellently trained employees in Hungary, we will be able to continue to supply our customers reliably and with the usual high ESCHA quality," adds Dietrich Turck (Managing Director ESCHA Group).
Manufacturing in Central Europe
Following the acquisition of shares in the EMS service provider Tabemax S.J. in Poland at the end of last year by ml&s GmbH & Co. KG, a duotec company, another attractive manufacturing location is now available in Hungary. Bernd Odoj (COO duotec): "We are very much looking forward to the future cooperation with the Hungarian company. Together with SVI Hungary as an excellent producer, we will further develop the portfolio of the entire duotec and offer our customers an optimal and sustainable product range."