- Deutsch-DT from ESCHA
- ESCHA Group appoints further managing director
- SPE connectors from ESCHA
- ESCHA Group over 100 million Euros in 2022
- Connectivity 4.0
- Product Premieres at SPS 2022
- Connectivity for the food processing industry
- World Premiere at InnoTrans 2022
- Overmolded connectors in Deutsch-DT design
- Individual cable harnesses from ESCHA
- ESCHA and duotec establish attractive manufacturing capacities in the heart of Europe
- ESCHA Group generates record result in 2021
- Test Lab
- How to find us
New Director Sales EMEA ESCHA
On 1 January 2023 Dipl.-Wirt.-Ing. Michael Tölle joined us as the new overall sales manager of ESCHA GmbH & Co. KG. After other sales-oriented management functions, most recently at Balluff GmbH, Michael Tölle is now assuming responsibility for sales EMEA at ESCHA. At ESCHA, the 41-year-old is in charge of the Key-Account-Management, internal sales team and the sales activities of national and international distribution partners in the EMEA region. In his new role, he reports directly to Managing Director Dipl.-Wirt.-Ing. Marco Heck.
“With Michael Tölle, we are gaining an experienced executive who is both familiar with our industry and customer applications, as well as bringing extensive international sales experience to the table, “ explains Marco Heck.
Internationalization and customer focus
"In addition to the innovative products, I was particularly convinced by the consistent focus on customers, the ongoing global orientation and the clear sales strategy of working with ESCHA," says Michael Tölle. "Together with the entire team, we will work on continuing the growth story of the past years."
Michael Tölle studied industrial engineering and also completed a Master of Arts in Corporate Management & Economics. Michael Tölle has already held national and international sales positions at Haver & Boecker, Eisenmann Anlagenbau and Balluff.